Friday, March 18, 2011

UN Banning Natural Therapies, Promoting Nuclear Industry - Time to Ban the UN?



Cartoon by Emma Holister www.art-margin.com

There is little I can say regarding this latest man-made catastrophe at Fukushima Japan. I am desperate and powerless to help my Japanese friends and am increasingly concerned for my American friends as fall-out from the nuclear meltdown will not remain confined to Japan alone. It has been drifting across the sea to the American continent and the prospects are grim for everyone, for the planet.

As ever I am disgusted with the greed and shameless dishonesty of the political bodies that have been imposing nuclear energy upon us for decades and who continue to hail it as the 'best and only energy choice for the future'. A future they are swiftly deleting. The UN's International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is, of course, a disgrace.

No comments: